Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ya, take that New Year!

I am...
good people
big heart, large breasts and huge love
more into you than you will ever be in me
a wine drinker
feisty as hell
sweet as pie

I want...
kisses; long, wet and hot
manicured nails with french tips
to know how to say 'thank you' in a total of 10 languages
my mind and heart to match emotions just once in a day
more sun less winter

I feel...
you sneaking up on me
love in tiny hands that hold mine
a chair dance springing in my legs when this song comes on
like a loner for life
like a drink of water every 15 minutes

I love...
Lady Gaga
my sisters in the order in which they were born
their children in the order in which they live
my parents for loving and torturing my actions as an adult
God when I'm not in doubt

I need...
more road trips
all night dancing dates
a fish on a bicycle
that occasional cigarette
a savior for my soul

Thank you for...
listening with one ear, half a blink and a dozen head nods
silently judging me while I loudly contradict you
answering the phone
giving me a headache
being you and allowing me to that girl

No comments: